Would you like to become a user of the IGC-FC facility? Welcome! Please follow the steps listed below:
- Create a personal account in Agendo platform – the IGC-FC facility booking system that allows users to make time reservations for cell analyzers, cell sorters and MAGPIX.
- Read carefully the IGC-FC facility general policy.
- Consult the Instrument webpage at the IGC-FC facility website to select the suitable instruments for you. If you need help or advice, contact the FCF staff
- Request access to the instruments you would need to use through Agendo.
- If you'd like to schedule an analyser:
- Send an email to the IGC-FCF staff to schedule a theoretical and hands-on training.
- Complete the e-learning modules before theoretical training.
- At the end of theoretical training, schedule the practical training session directly with the IGC-FCF staff. Ensure you have samples to bring to the hands-on training. More information here.
- Schedule your experiments in Agendo - the first time you use an equipment, it will automatically send a request for the facility staff to assist you.
- If you'd like to schedule a cell sorter:
- Prior to the first sort of a new protocol, please arrange an appointment with FCF Head to discuss the details of the sort.
- If you're new to flow cytometry, we recommend you to schedule a theoretical training (not mandatory).
- Schedule your sorting in Agendo platform and wait for confirmation from the facility staff.
- Ensure you have read the protocol for Cell Sorting. You can also get a pdf with instructions here.
All users are charged for equipment usage and/or assistance. Prices are available in the resources page or in Agendo.