This metagenomic protocol focuses on the V4 region of bacteria 16S region (primers 515F-806R) and is designed to amplify from bacteria and archaea (Walters et al., 2016). Using a 280-multiplex approach on a 2x250bp PE MiSeq run we deliver up to 50.000 reads per sample.
- 3 independent PCRs per sample to reduce bias.
- High multiplex to reduce cost per sample.
- Automated QIIME basic analysis included.
- 10 ul of each sample with a concentration of up to 100 ng/ul.
- If you’re planning to deliver more than 20 samples, please consider to use a PCR plate (96 wells, non-flat bottom) instead of tubes. Sample orientation A1->A12.
- For low biomass samples (≺ 10ng/ul) please contact us.
Costs (external, academic user):
- Library prep and up to 50K reads 2x250bp PE on MiSeq: 10.2 €.
Prices plus VAT and subject to change.