Services : Transcriptomics - QuantSeq 3' RNA-Seq
This kit from Lexogen is the most cost efficient solution for mRNA-Seq we can offer at the moment. It allows detection of differential expression similar to microarrays and with a reduced number of sequencing reads.
- Strand-specific reads.
- Total RNA input as low as 100pg.
- Suitable for low quality RNA samples (e.g. from FFPE).
- Sequencing on NextSeq500 (1x75bp SE – in house) or HiSeq2500 (1x50bp SE – external service provider).
- Free access to data analysis platform Bluebee genomics to perform detection of differential gene expression.
- 500ng of total RNA for standard protocol (lower input possible on request).
Costs (external, academic user):
- QuantSeq library: 48.35 €.
- 5 million reads 1x75bp SE on NextSeq500: 29.81 €.
Workflow for Quant-Seq library preparation.
Prices plus VAT and subject to change.