Services : Transcriptomics - SMART-Seq2 RNA-Seq
The SMART-SEQ2 protocols we have available allow us to produce RNA-Seq libraries from very limited amounts of starting material (5ng of high-quality total RNA down to single cells). Reads cover complete transcripts and can be used to detect alternative splicing, in addition to regular differential expression.
- Total RNA input as low as single cells (e.g. from FACS).
- Intermediate cDNA available for confirmation of marker genes by qPCR (except for single cell protocol).
- Low-cost library construction with low-volume Nextera protocol.
- Sequencing on NextSeq500 (SE or PE – in house) or HiSeq2500 (SE or PE – external service provider).
- 0.5 to 5 ng of high quality total RNA or 1-300 single cells in RLT+ buffer (inquire for details).
Costs (external, academic user):
- SMART-SEQ2 library: 46.34 €.
- 20 million reads 1x75bp SE on NextSeq500: 114.65 €.
- 20 million reads 2x75bp PE on NextSeq500: 258.26 €.
Workflow for SMART-Seq library preparation. Adapted from Picelli, S. et al (2014).
Prices plus VAT and subject to change.