We have been testing and developing long read DNA sequencing technology using the Oxford Nanopore MinION system since 2016.
- Long-read analysis.
- Up to 512 nanopore channels.
- Simple 10-min sample prep available.
- Real-time analysis for rapid, efficient workflows.
- Adaptable to direct DNA or RNA sequencing.
- high quality, pure genomic DNA (gDNA).
- urity as measured using Nanodrop – OD 260/280 of 1.8 and OD 260/230 of 2.0–2.2.
- Average fragment size, as measured by pulsed-field gel analysis ( >30 kb)
- Input mass, as measured by Qubit – 1 µg.